Get your farm-fresh milk, eggs, meat, produce and more delivered straight to your front door each week! Seriously -- if anyone else claims they can deliver fresher milk, ask to see their cows.
So exactly how does this home delivery process work? It’s so simple!
- Click here to Get approved by the Secret Milk Society (OK, we’re kidding, but we do have an approval process to make sure you’re located on a delivery route). We do charge a $45 sign-up fee, $40 of which is credited back to your account for your first order(s).
- Place an order from our online store featuring literally hundreds of farm fresh, all-natural, and locally sourced products.
- Purchase a porch box from South Mountain Creamery. You can use your own cooler, too, but ours are much cooler … no pun intended.
- Place your cooler outside by midnight the night before your delivery. You don’t want it to turn into a pumpkin, do you?
- Enjoy delicious products. No joke … our products are seriously delicious!
- Set the empty bottles out for pickup. We care about our environment and hope you will too!
- Repeat weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- We deliver to each location once per week.
- Delivery days are Tuesday thru Friday, though we occasionally run routes on Mondays as needed (Please note: Monday deliveries are reserved for inclement weather and/or holidays).
- Delivery times range from 9:00 pm (the night prior to your delivery) to 4:00 pm.
- We are always adding new friends to our routes, so delivery times can vary weekly.
- Be sure to leave your cooler out the night prior to your scheduled delivery.
- We only deliver to the first floor of apartment buildings.
- If you live in a secured or gated community, please alert the security staff. We must have access to your area from 9:00 pm (the night prior to) to 4:00 pm on the day of your delivery.
Placing an Order
It’s very easy … simply log in to your account, select the items you wish to purchase, and set your recurring order (either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly). Recurring orders are not required, but they do make your life so much easier as you’ll never run out of the essentials. You can change your recurring order as often as you’d like. Be sure to check our weekly specials while you’re visiting the online store. Our delivery fee is only $4.99 per delivery, and $6.99 for Philadelphia customers (just because we have to drive a little farther).
Additionally for our customers, there is an opportunity for delivery fees to decrease as the total of your order increases. These tiers are as follows:
Orders that exceed $90 will receive a 100% discount off of their delivery fee (FREE!)
Orders that exceed $70 will receive a 40% discount off their delivery fee. ($2.99)
Orders that exceed $50 will receive a 20% discount off of their delivery fee ($3.99)
These tiers do not apply to customers within the Philadelphia region.
Changing an Order
You are welcome to change your order; just keep these deadlines in mind:
|Tuesday||Sunday by 11:59 pm|
|Wednesday||Monday by 11:59 pm|
|Thursday||Tuesday by 11:59 pm|
|Friday||Wednesday by 11:59 pm|
- Membership for Delivery Service is subject to a one-time fee of $45.00, $40.00 will be credited to your account and $5.00 is charged as an admin fee at time of sign up.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex – your information will be saved after you enter it online.
- EChecks are accepted; routing and account number required.
- Keeping with our priority to practice Sustainability, invoices are emailed.
- Payment is due after delivery.
Set Up Your Account Today!
If you’re ready to have farm fresh products delivered right to your door, take a moment and create an account.
Our delivery manager will verify your information and, if your address is on a current route, we will add you as soon as possible. If you’re not within our current delivery area, don’t cry over spilled milk … we build and expand our routes frequently.
Once you’re added to a route, a delivery representative will contact you to confirm your address and assign a delivery day, time, route number, and other instructions. Since we run over 20 routes per day, the process can take up to four weeks before your first delivery (we thank you for your patience).